Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Gotta Dance!

Ballroom dance classes – my kids look forward to them every Wednesday Night.

I look forward to it, too, because my teenagers spend the evening in the company of helpful, active, enthusiastic adults – who encourage them, guide them and inspire them. My three come home laughing and gabbing and working on the new moves they’ve learned.

Ron and Faith Lane teach the classes at Old City Hall and they are showcasing their students and teachers:

Sunday May 3rd, 1 PM – 7 PM
A Step Ahead
4th Annual Student Dance Showcase
Veteran’s Memorial Building
1605 Yuba St

Tickets include a buffet dinner and lots of general dancing and demos. My kids are excitedly putting together costumes and choreography for their swing and salsa dances.

$15 students 17 and under
$25 adults in advance
$30 after April 26th

So get your tickets early – should be a lovely event.

Call Ron and Faith Lane: 530 244-9442 or 530 241-5661

No comments: