Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pics: Little Filly's CD Release Party

Little Filly's in Palo Cedro serves up some terrific pizza - and a nice selection of beers on tap. Every Saturday evening, they feature live music.

We had a grand time at the venue a few weeks ago -- it was the perfect spot for our CD release party. Our kids and their friends enjoyed it too. And when our Roadies are happy, we're happy.


One of my favorite people, Samantha Jepsen, took these shots at Little Filly's last month.




When our girl, Annie, joins us on fiddle, we feel especially lucky.


What's the difference between a fiddle and a violin?


You don't spill beer on a violin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As one of the lucky ones in the audience at Little Filly's I got to hear Erin and Craig's new music and really enjoyed it. I'm particularly fond of 'Heart Shaped Stones.' The CD is great. I would highly recommend it. It has a loving home on my CD changer.

Erin said...

Thank you, Bruce! You made my day.