Saturday, September 6, 2008

Six random things about me because Philbert's afraid of ThomG.

Philbert tagged me with this one:

Post the rules on your blog

Write 6 random things about yourself

Tag 6 people at the end of your post

If you’re tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag…

1. I very rarely cry, but the last scene of It's a Wonderful Life gets me every single time.


2. My favorite breakfast food is leftover pizza.

3. I can uncork a bottle of wine with a towel and a tree.

4. I don't know how to turn our television on. It involves three remotes, a complicated sequence of button-pushing and - I think - a secret Hebrew chant. It's not a problem because I've never wanted to watch the thing when I'm alone in the house.

5. I think being mauled by a grizzly bear would be a good way to die.

I won't be tagging anyone, because my "allergy to authority" has left me unable to follow directions and

#6 I was a computer science major at one time and know something about geometric progressions, and I think this riff will play itself out momentarily.

No comments: